LANDSCAPE SUPERVISOR (NOC 8255)
Do you love working outdoors? Are you experienced in landscape design construction or maintenance? Are you looking for a company that values safety, quality and work/life balance?
We offer top wages, year-round work, health and dental benefits, and other perks!
HML is a highly reputable landscape design and construction contractor that works in Edmonton, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Spruce Grove and other areas of Alberta. We provide high-end landscape design and construction services to residential, municipal and commercial clients as well as grounds maintenance services.
We’re looking for someone who is creative, self-motivated, organized and excellent attention to detail to join our local business that is growing quickly.
Number of positions: 3
Location: Based in Sturgeon County with work in the Edmonton area
- Manage and supervise landscape crews of 2 – 5 people;
- Plan and execute landscape construction projects with the design team;
- Organize and direct landscaping tasks;
- Determine worker competency;
- Manage and maintain project schedules;
- Manage all scopes (hardscapes and landscaping)
- Maintain cleanliness on the jobsite / housekeeping;
- Operate equipment (sod cutter, skid steer, loader, mini hoe);
- Assist with landscaping tasks as needed;
- Maintain detailed / concise written and documentation;
- Verify completeness of site documentation submitted by crew members;
- Conduct site inspections;
- Other supervisory tasks as needed.
- 3 – 5 years of landscape experience in supervisory capacity;
- Hardscape (patios and retaining wall construction) experience required;
- Able to operate skid steer and mini excavator;
- Valid Class 5 (or Class 1 or Class 3) driver’s license with clean driver’s abstract is required;
- Ability to work long hours (10 – 12 hours per day);
- Must be able to work in varied weather conditions;
- Physically fit and capable of lifting +50lbs;
- Strong work ethic;
- Safety conscious;
- Must be able to legally work in Canada.
1. Mail or in person to 54314 Range Road 255, Sturgeon County, AB T8T0T8
2. Job posting link